- Central States Conference Courses
April 16, 2019
- Central States Water Environment Federation has been collaborating with IAFSM to build awareness between the two organizations. Central States is primarily a wastewater professional organization and also has a stormwater component to it. Recently IAF…
- Local Official Scholarships For the 2019 ASFPM Conference
April 2, 2019
- Education Outreach
- Please view the attached file if you are interested in a scholarship to the 2019 ASFPM Conference in Cleveland, OH May 19-23, 2019.
- Flood reforms would save lives and billions of dollars
February 19, 2018
- View the article in the Daily Herald: http://www.dailyherald.com/discuss/20180219/common-sense-flood-reforms-would-save-lives-and-billions-of-dollars
- IDNR Update to Part 3700 Rules
April 1, 2017
- The Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources will soon upload a Draft of revised Part 3700 Rules (Construction in Floodway of Rivers, Lakes and Streams). It will be accompanied by a Summary of Changes document to spotlight …
- Updated Fee Schedule for FEMA Flood Map Related Products
January 12, 2015
- Attention: The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has published a Federal Register Notice announcing an updated fee schedule for processing certain map change requests to National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) maps, requests for Flood Insura…
- Why the concerns with levees? They're safe right?
September 15, 2007
- Article featured in the 2007 Fall Newsletter written by Bryan Martindale of Hoelscher Engineering and Paul Osman, IDNR Office of Water Resources.
- Make Your Voice Heard! IAFSM Legislative Committee Update
March 1, 2017
- The work of the Legislative Committee primarily consists of monitoring legislation as it is drafted and introduced. After introduction, the committee will draft position papers or correspondence to be approved by the IAFSM Board and executed by the I…