Jobmart is a free service offered to members of IAFSM
It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of industry professionals. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
Recent listings Post a job »
- Hydraulic Engineer | US Army Corps of Engineers - Chicago District
- Chicago, IL, Posted on March 25, 2020
- As the Hydraulic Engineer you are responsible for the application of appropriate procedures and the development of detailed hydrologic and hydraulic studies. This includes but not limited too:...
- Water Resources Project Engineer/Manager | Baxter & Woodman, Inc.
- Chicago, IL, Posted on March 11, 2020
- Baxter & Woodman has a rewarding opportunity for a Water Resources Project Engineer or Project Manager in our Water Resources Department. We are seeking qualified applicants for our Crystal Lake,...
- Emergency Management Specialist (Mitigation) | FEMA Region V
- Chicago, Posted on March 9, 2020
- https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561624600 https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561627700
- Civil Engineer ll | City of Elmhurst
- Elmhurst, IL, Posted on March 4, 2020
- Position Summary Unique opportunity to work for a thriving community in the Western Suburbs. This dynamic suburban city is home to more than 44,000 residents and 2,500-plus businesses. Founded...
- Engineering / Stormwater Internship | City of Warrenville
- Warrenville, IL, Posted on March 2, 2020
- This is a technical position, which primarily performs field data collection on stormwater detention ponds, population of the City’s GIS Database, and assists with the day to day activities of t...
- Village Engineer | Village of North Aurora
- North Aurora, IL, Posted on February 21, 2020
- The Village of North Aurora, Illinois, population 17,441 and located in Kane County, is seeking qualified applicants for the newly created position of Village Engineer in the Public Works Department,...
- Lake Michigan Sr. Water Resource Engineer (Public Service Administrator, Option 8E) - Bid ID#: 12-64-5988 | Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources
- Chicago, IL, Posted on February 5, 2020
- Under general direction from the Lake Michigan Programs Section Chief, this position regulates construction in waters and along the shoreline of Lake Michigan in Illinois and public waters in the city...
- Section Chief, Northeastern Illinois Regulatory Programs (SPSA Opt. 8E) - Bid ID#: 12-64-5982 | Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources
- Bartlett, IL, Posted on January 29, 2020
- Subject to administrative review by the Manager of the Division of Water Resource Management and is responsible for administering the Division’s Floodway Construction and Public Waters regulator...
- Project Engineer | DuPage County Stormwater Management
- Wheaton, IL, Posted on January 24, 2020
- DuPage County Stormwater Management is seeking a Project Engineer to add to their team. All applications must go through the DuPage County application process. The job listing and applicat...