Jobmart is a free service offered to members of IAFSM
It is designed to help you locate qualified staff to fill current positions by announcing your job openings to a wide audience of industry professionals. If you have any questions, please contact the person or institution listed for more information about the job listing.
Recent listings Post a job »
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR | The Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- Chicago, IL, Posted on September 11, 2018
- The Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago is an Illinois special district that is responsible for the Chicago area’s wastewater treatment and stormwater management. The Dist...
- Professional Engineer | City of Aurora
- Aurora, IL, Posted on August 27, 2018
- The Professional Civil Engineer will be responsible for overseeing consulting engineers and city staff in the planning, design, and construction of stormwater and underground utility improvements as r...
- Water Resources Senior Engineer | Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
- Rosemont, IL, Posted on July 26, 2018
- Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd. (CBBEL) is seeking a Civil Project Engineer with at least 5 years of experience for immediate employment to join our Water Resources Group in our Rosemont office...
- Policy and Programs Director | Upper Mississippi River Basin Association
- Posted on July 26, 2018
- The Policy and Programs Director works collaboratively with UMRBA staff and partners to develop and advance the Association’s strategies related to integrated, balanced management of the Upper M...
- Water Resources Engineer II or III | Baxter & Woodman, Inc.
- Chicago, IL, Posted on July 19, 2018
- Baxter & Woodman has a rewarding opportunity for a Water Resources Project Engineer II or III in our Water Resources department. We are seeking qualified applicants for our following office locati...
- Water Resources Engineer - Entry Level | Engineering Resource Associates
- Warrenville, IL, Posted on July 2, 2018
- ERA’s Water Resources Department is hiring. If you delight in solving problems and you enjoy working on a variety of projects, you’ll fit right in with ERA’s Water Resources Departme...