- IDNR Update to Part 3700 Rules
April 1, 2017
- The Illinois Department of Natural Resources, Office of Water Resources will soon upload a Draft of revised Part 3700 Rules (Construction in Floodway of Rivers, Lakes and Streams). It will be accompanied by a Summary of Changes document to spotlight …
- Updated Fee Schedule for FEMA Flood Map Related Products
January 12, 2015
- Attention: The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has published a Federal Register Notice announcing an updated fee schedule for processing certain map change requests to National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) maps, requests for Flood Insura…
- Why the concerns with levees? They're safe right?
September 15, 2007
- Article featured in the 2007 Fall Newsletter written by Bryan Martindale of Hoelscher Engineering and Paul Osman, IDNR Office of Water Resources.
- Make Your Voice Heard! IAFSM Legislative Committee Update
March 1, 2017
- The work of the Legislative Committee primarily consists of monitoring legislation as it is drafted and introduced. After introduction, the committee will draft position papers or correspondence to be approved by the IAFSM Board and executed by the I…