Construction Erosion Control, Post Construction BMPs, and Illicit Discharge Detection Strategies for Compliance with Stormwater NPDES Regulations
May 25, 2010 at 8:00 AM
I Wireless Center
View on map
Workshop Presentation Files for Download
Adobe Acrobat files *.pdf:
- Practical Guidelines for Application of Temporary BMPs, Minal Hahm, P.E., CFM
- Elements of Effective Erosion and Sediment Control Programs, Michael E. Novotney, P.E.
- Green Infrastructure for Clean Water, Public Act 0096-0026, Amy Walkenbach
- Acquiring your Permit & Keeping your Local Authority Happy!, Erica Williams
- Elements for Effective Erosion & Sediment Control, Kelsey Musich, CPESC
- Post-Construction Stormwater Management, Satisfying Today's & Tomorrow's Requirements, Michael E. Novotney, P.E.
- Key Components of an Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination Program
- Keys to the ILR40, The Six Minimum Control Measures, Shauna Urlacher