Water Resources I | Gewalt Hamilton Associates
Posted on Mar 2, 2021
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Stormwater management system design and analysis, including detention, conveyance system, and stormwater quality BMPs;
- Hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, drainage investigation, and floodplain and floodway analyses;
- Preparation of drainage studies and hydraulic reports;
- Engineering design, plan preparation, specifications, and other related tasks for site developments, roadway improvements and flood control projects;
- Obtaining various regulatory permits.
Required Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Experience in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling software;
- Working knowledge of GIS, AutoCAD and/or Microstation;
- Basic understanding of the federal, state, and local stormwater, floodplain and floodway permitting requirements and experience in obtaining various permits;
- Valid Driver’s License and registered insured personal vehicle.
GHA offers excellent benefit packages that include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parental Leave, Additional Paid Time Off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401-K Retirement Plan, Profit Sharing and Tuition Reimbursement.
Gewalt Hamilton Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and an E-Verify employer. Minorities, females, disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
How to apply