Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer | M Squared Engineering
Posted on Nov 18, 2020
We are actively seeking a Civil Engineer to help round out our passionate, fun, and smart team. If you are looking for a company that consistently delivers excellence and you want to be a part of a small company that is like family, then we need you to join our team. This position is set up to eventually lead our Chicago team and there is no limit to growth potential.
M Squared has a strong reputation for delivering solutions to our clients in the transportation and public works industry. Our strength and niche is complex drainage, stormwater management, stream hydraulics and water quality. In addition, we provide surveying, construction management, and transportation engineering design. Our clients include various municipalities, agencies such as MWRD, MMSD, and various counties as well as IDOT, WisDOT, and the Tollway.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience, IL PE preferred.
- MicroStation/AutoCAD proficiency and GEOPAK/Civil 3D proficiency required.
- Open Roads experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including MS Word and MS Excel, MS Access, and Teams.
- Various drainage software familiarity and knowledge a plus.
- Salary to commensurate with experience.
Excellent benefits. Our motto is to take care of our employees' needs so they can take care of our clients. We offer various things like flexible hours, ability to work remote as needed, and a super-fun open environment.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
230 W. Monroe Street, Suite 1400
Chicago, IL 60606
How to apply
Submit letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.