Water Resources Project Engineer/Manager | Baxter & Woodman, Inc.
Posted on Mar 11, 2020
Baxter & Woodman has a rewarding opportunity for a Water Resources Project Engineer or Project Manager in our Water Resources Department. We are seeking qualified applicants for our Crystal Lake, Mokena, Naperville, or Chicago, Illinois offices.
- Design of municipal of stormwater facilities (open channels, culverts, storm sewers, detention basins, green infrastructure, etc…).
- Design of municipal water distribution systems and wastewater collections systems
- Development of hydrologic & hydraulic models, distribution and collection system models, and master plans
- Permitting with local, state and federal permitting agencies
- Assistance with condition assessments, rate studies, funding applications, GIS mapping, and large multidisciplinary projects
- Engineering experience with ability to solve problems, design projects, and prepare technical reports
- Knowledge of basic principles of hydrology, hydraulics, and stormwater facilities
- Knowledge of sanitary sewers and/or water distribution systems preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD (Civil 3D is preferred) and ArcGIS.
- Design experience in consulting engineering, public works projects, or construction
- Ability to work on different projects for different clients simultaneously
- Ability work on a design project in a team environment
- Experience leading teams/managing projects (preferred)
- 4 year B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, with emphasis in water resources engineering preferred
- P.E. license required
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Strong verbal, computer and organizational skills
- Ability to travel throughout Chicago area (own transportation)
8430 West Bryn Mawr Avenue
Chicago, IL 60631
How to apply
To apply, please follow the below link: https://baxterwoodman.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/c20c6a69-af04-1ebc-813a-8dc950021628/apply?source=1261209-CS-13913