Project Engineer / Civil/Water Resources | Engineering Enterprises, Inc.
Posted on Jun 27, 2019
Engineering Enterprises, Inc. (EEI) is seeking an organized, detailed oriented, highly motivated engineer to work in its Municipal Group. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong communication, project collaboration and teamwork.
- Participating on project teams as needed for a variety of projects
- Providing support for planning, design and reporting on various infrastructure projects
- Providing support for hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, drainage studies and investigations, and water system modeling
- Preparing Stormwater and floodplain permits
- Providing construction oversight on various infrastructure projects
- Providing construction management on various infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering
- Entry level position to four (4) years of design and construction engineering experience on water, wastewater, transportation, and storm water related projects
- Experience in modeling software such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, EPASWMM, StormCAD, and WaterCAD,
- Experience with ArcGIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A valid driver’s license
EEI offers competitive salaries, a 401k plan, profit sharing bonuses, flexible work schedules (including a 4½ day work week) and health care, life, disability, and dental insurance.
52 Wheeler Road
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Angie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.