Natural Resources Project Manager | V3 Companies
Posted on May 25, 2018
V3 Companies, a multi-discipline civil engineering firm, is seeking a Project Manager in our Natural Resources Practice Area within our Woodridge office. Qualified candidates must have direct experience serving clients in the Chicagoland area on a variety of deliverables in water, sanitary and stormwater infrastructure projects; and have a strong network of client and industry relationships.
General responsibilities include:
- Manage assigned water, sanitary and stormwater infrastructure projects.
- Manage a team to develop design calculations and plans for assigned projects.
- Create permit documentation for local, state and federal approvals.
- Manage project schedules, budgets and billings.
- Create and execute project work plans and revisions.
- Prepare proposals and request for qualifications to a variety of clients.
- Attend association events and develop business contacts.
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university is required.
- 10 – 15+ years of related experience.
- Illinois PE required.
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills to monitor project progress, invoicing, and budgets.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), annual retirement contribution, paid time off, and holidays. Please visit our website at www.v3co.com for additional information on V3 Companies. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Rachel Urbanski at firstname.lastname@example.org fax to 630.724.0385.
V3 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER- “EEO Employer/ Vet/ Disabled”
7325 Janes Ave
Woodridge, IL 60517
How to apply
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Rachel Urbanski at email@example.com fax to 630.724.0385.