Jobmart is a free service to members of IAFSM. If you would
like to post a position, send complete information to IAFSM@sbcglobal.net.
The information should include how to obtain an application
and detailed job description (e.g., contact person,
phone/fax numbers, URL) and must include an expiration date.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is a full-service engineering and architectural firm that offers our valued clients over 300 employees located in a nationwide network of offices. We are also one of the nation’s leaders in sustainable design initiatives. Farnsworth Group is an employee-owned company with a rich 100-year history that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We have the following position available:
Land Development Designer
We have an immediate opening in our Peoria office for a design professional project engineer in the Land Assembly Section. Qualified candidates will work with the Land Assembly team in the planning, drafting, design, permitting and construction administration of commercial, educational and institutional development projects as well as large-scale subdivisions in the Peoria area. Job duties will include land planning, utility and drainage design, grading, permitting, cost estimating, some field observation and preparing construction drawings in AutoCAD.
Specific Requirements include:
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or related
- 3-5 years of experience in the planning, design and construction of Land Development projects.
- E.I.T. required, P.E. preferred.
- Experience with AutoCAD Land Desktop or Civil 3D and AutoCAD for design required.
- Candidate should be team-oriented and highly motivated with a strong work ethic, able to work well with minimal direction, able to communicate effectively with a variety of project team members, have the flexibility to perform design, drafting and some field work and recognize the importance of meeting stringent deadlines in an often fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online, by clicking on the “Apply Online” link or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Download Job Posting as a .pdf